Here is the simplest way of binding your additional IPs:
- Login to Remote Desktop
- Go to Control Panel-> Network Connections -> Local Area Connection (make sure that the IP on this connection is not 10.*. If it is, use the other Local Area Connection)
- Right-click on Properties
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Click Properties
- Click Advanced
- Click Add and add the new IPs with the correct Subnet Mask
If you are adding multiple IP addresses, you can also use the following in the command prompt.
FOR /L %I IN (x,1,y) DO netsh interface ip add address "Local Area Connection 2" 216.245.218.%I 255.255.255.224
- x = The starting octet. This should be the one after your primary. (0.0.0.x)
- y = The ending octet. Your last available IP.
You will need to change "216.245.218." and "255.255.255.224" to match your IPs and subnet.